Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh, how silver works versus the use of copper enamel wire


Oh, I had made a beautiful bracelet the other day, and I listed it on Etsy. I loved the look of the final design, and it really had class. So, with my new Sterling Silver in hand, I wanted to make a treasured piece that would be just as classy.


Sterling Silver, is not as easy as my parawire. As a matter of fact, it is a bear. And it hurts. It takes twice as long to weave. It still doesn't break, thank goodness, but it's not as user friendly. Then it has to be oxidized, polished, tumbled and polished again. But ohhh, the results are stunning....take a peak.

1 comment:

  1. Your art is beautiful and it's an inspiration to me! I have nominated you for a Lemonade Award; read more about it on my blog site.

    ReplyDelete